Total Pageviews

Monday, June 4, 2012

                                           Scientists at work! 
    In my classroom we have Super Science Wednesdays! Every Wednesday my students put on their little lab coats and we dive into various science investigations. It is super exciting and very motivating for the kids!                                        
     
 I purchased the live worms from the local Bait and tackle shop in a small tub. They were the most active worms I have ever seen! They were trying to escape at every chance! This was met with squeals of delight from the mini-scientists!
 This little scientist thought it would be super funny to take a photo of him pretending to eat a real worm! It was pretty funny!
 Our school just got a whole cart full of Macbook pros! We love them! Here we are working on worm research projects.
 Here the little scientists are touching their worms and then writing what they think the worms feel like and smell like.
 This was our math experience on Worm day! We measured with Gummy worms! The kids loved this! Of course, after we measured, we ATE the gummy worms!
This little scientist is Googling an AMAZING worm fact! 



I am still attempting to figure out this blogging thing! I wish I understood how to make my blog look like the ones I like to stalk! I want it to look pretty! I just don't know where to look so I can learn how. I will keep searching...

No comments:

Post a Comment